Friday, December 7, 2012

25.4 2.2 - iPhone 5 update

Last update for a while, I promise. The major portion for this update was adding support for the new iPhone 5. While I really enjoy the spread out buttons, this lead to somewhat of a dilemma. You see, in order to add support for the iPhone 5, I had to remove all future support of the iPhone 3G. As stated in the update description, if this is something you want, LET ME KNOW. If so, I'd be happy to provide an iPhone 3G only version.

There was also some major changes to the UI on the iPad, but hopefully you won't notice. You may however notice that now all your calculations are stored in the paper printout regardless of orientation. This was a nice side effect of refactoring to support the iPhone 5.

Last bit of errata, I've changed the usage of the audio framework since the last update. You now no longer need to turn down the volume if you enjoy the button sounds. The effects will play simultaneously with all other device audio.

As always, enjoy, and if you have any feature request or improvement ideas let me know.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment